- Code: Peace/Testaware
- Design, Scripting and Direction (and some Graphics): Roy/SAC
- 3D Bobs Object Design: Roy/SAC
- Music: "Project X Remix" by Bladeswede
- Graphics: Various Sources
- Release Date: January 2010
Note: This is NOT an official SAC release! None of my OSDM productions are!
Another multi-part OSDM demo of mine, playing homage to the classic US Army advert with "uncle sam" stating "I need you!". The music is a remixed version of the title theme of the Commodore Amiga and C64 shooter called "Project X".
I also created a new 3D vector bobs object for this demo, which I used in the first part already. The bobs object towards the end of the demo is actually not a vector object, but just sprites together with the use of the "cloning" feature of OSDM script.