- Intro Engine Code: Peace/Testaware
- Logo Graphics: Zebig/Razor 1911
- Cubes Animation: Created from Beta Intro effect by Hetero/SAC
- Font: "c64geilaw6" by Unknown
- Tracker Music: "Maintheme2;Chipmusi" by TDK
- Compilation and Design: Roy/SAC
- Release Date: September 2009
Note: This is NOT an official SAC release! None of my OSDM productions are!
Well, it's not a 100% remake. It is more like a hybrid-remake of multiple Razor 1911 productions. The design comes from the Razor 1911 PC mini-demo/intro production called "Fudged Insanity" from April 1994 (Coding: Performer, Graphics: Zebig, Great Music: Paso). Hetero's Razor cracktro beta #13, which was never finished also borrowed the basic design from the core-effect of the Fudge Insanity mini-demo, but used different music and had other slight modifications.
My remake uses the basic design from Fudged Insanity, the music from Hetero's cracktro beta and I also added some elements that are not part of either production. The star field animation for example and the font transition effect and even the font itself. Fudged Insanity had no text over the spinning cubes and Hetero's beta didn't even had any font at all yet.